The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Justin Lower
Justin Lower is in 51st place, at E, after the first round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Looking to place a wager on Justin Lower at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for all the stats and odds you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Justin Lower Insights
- Over his last 15 rounds, Lower has scored under par seven times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his most recent 15 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Lower has finished within five strokes of the top score for the day two times.
- In his past five events, Lower has had an average finish of 59th.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut four times.
- In his past five tournaments, Lower has posted a score better than average in one of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Lower finished 50th when he last played this event, which was in 2023.
- In the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,297 yards, 88 yards longer than the 7,209-yard par 70 at this week's event.
- Colonial Country Club is 7,209 yards, 77 yards shorter than the average course Lower has played in the past year (7,286).
Lower's Last Time Out
- Lower was in the 45th percentile on par 3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, with an average of par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 85th percentile on par 4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.82 strokes on those 44 holes.
- Lower was better than just 17% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47.
- Lower carded a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lower carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.8).
- Lower's 12 birdies or better on par-4s at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the field average of 6.8.
- At that last competition, Lower's par-4 performance (on 44 holes) included a bogey or worse four times (better than the field's average, 4.5).
- Lower ended the AT&T Byron Nelson with a birdie or better on six of the 12 par-5s, more than the field's average of 4.9.
- On the 12 par-5s at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Lower carded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (0.4).
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Lower Odds to Win: +80000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Lower's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.