The 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge Odds & Preview: Si Woo Kim
Si Woo Kim is in 16th place, with a score of -3, heading into the final round of the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club.
Looking to bet on Si Woo Kim at the Charles Schwab Challenge this week? Read on for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Si Woo Kim Insights
- Kim has finished below par on eight occasions, completed his day bogey-free twice and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score three times in his last 13 rounds.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Kim has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round three times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on six occasions.
- In his past five events, Kim has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made three cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Kim has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and with a better-than-average score twice.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Sign up today for DraftKings and get our new player bonus offer! Once you've signed up, check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Charles Schwab Challenge Insights and Stats
- Kim has one top-10 finish in his past seven appearances at this tournament. His average finishing position has been 37th.
- In his past seven appearances at this event, he made it to the weekend twice.
- The most recent time Kim played this event was in 2023, and he finished seventh.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have been an average length of 7,297 yards in the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that's 7,209 yards.
- Courses that Kim has played in the past year have measured an average of 7,321 yards, 112 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club this week.
Kim's Last Time Out
- Kim was good on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.29-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the 24th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.18).
- Kim was better than 35% of the field at the PGA Championship on the tournament's four par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.96.
- Kim recorded a birdie or better on one of eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, worse than the field average of 1.3.
- On the eight par-3s at the PGA Championship, Kim did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- Kim's two birdies or better on the 24 par-4s at the PGA Championship were less than the field average (4.5).
- At that last outing, Kim carded a bogey or worse on seven of 24 par-4s (the field averaged 9.7).
- Kim ended the PGA Championship carding a birdie or better on one par-5 hole, compared to the field average of 1.3 on the four par-5s.
- On the four par-5s at the PGA Championship, Kim carded an equal amount of bogeys or worse (one) as the field average.
Charles Schwab Challenge Time and Date Info
- Date: May 25-28, 2023
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Kim Odds to Win: +20000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kim's performance prior to the 2023 Charles Schwab Challenge.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.