How to Watch the Rangers vs. Tigers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 29
Adolis Garcia and the Texas Rangers hit the field against Zach McKinstry and the Detroit Tigers on Monday at 1:10 PM ET, in the first of a three-game series at Comerica Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Tigers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|Rangers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Tigers Odds|
|Rangers vs Tigers Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers are eighth in MLB action with 69 home runs. They average 1.3 per game.
- Texas ranks fourth in MLB, slugging .451.
- The Rangers are second in MLB with a .270 batting average.
- Texas is the second-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 6.3 runs per game (329 total).
- The Rangers' .339 on-base percentage is second-best in MLB.
- The Rangers strike out 8.9 times per game, the No. 16 mark in baseball.
- Texas' pitching staff is 23rd in MLB with a collective 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Texas has the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.72).
- Rangers pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in baseball (1.189).
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Nathan Eovaldi gets the start for the Rangers, his 11th of the season. He is 6-2 with a 2.60 ERA and 66 strikeouts through 69 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he went nine innings, allowing one earned run while giving up six hits.
- Eovaldi is aiming to register his eighth quality start in a row in this outing.
- Eovaldi is seeking his 11th straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.9 innings per appearance on the hill.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/23/2023||Pirates||W 6-1||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Rich Hill|
|5/24/2023||Pirates||W 3-2||Away||Martín Pérez||Johan Oviedo|
|5/26/2023||Orioles||W 12-2||Away||Jon Gray||Grayson Rodriguez|
|5/27/2023||Orioles||W 5-3||Away||Andrew Heaney||Dean Kremer|
|5/28/2023||Orioles||L 3-2||Away||Cody Bradford||Kyle Bradish|
|5/29/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Matthew Boyd|
|5/30/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Martín Pérez||Alex Faedo|
|5/31/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Jon Gray||Joey Wentz|
|6/2/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Andrew Heaney||Luis Castillo|
|6/3/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Marco Gonzales|
|6/4/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Bryce Miller|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.