Rangers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - June 4
As they go for the series sweep, Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers (37-20) will face off against the Seattle Mariners (29-29) at Globe Life Field on Sunday, June 4. First pitch is scheduled for 2:35 PM ET.
The Rangers are favored in this one, at -160, while the underdog Mariners have +135 odds to win. Texas is the favorite on the run line (-1.5). An 8-run total has been listed in the game.
Rangers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Probable Pitchers: Nathan Eovaldi - TEX (7-2, 2.42 ERA) vs Bryce Miller - SEA (3-2, 3.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rangers Moneyline||Mariners Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||Rangers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||Rangers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||Rangers (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Rangers (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to wager on the Rangers and Mariners game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rangers (-160), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rangers win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.25 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Marcus Semien hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Mariners Player Props|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rangers have won 21, or 67.7%, of the 31 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Rangers have a 15-4 record (winning 78.9% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Texas has a 61.5% chance to win.
- The Rangers have a 5-1 record from the six games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Texas and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Mariners have won in six, or 35.3%, of the 17 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Mariners have a mark of 1-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +135 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Mariners have been underdogs once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+140)|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+290)||0.5 (+135)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+170)|
|Marcus Semien||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+170)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||7th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+210||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.