Rangers vs. Rays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's game that pits the Tampa Bay Rays (46-19) against the Texas Rangers (40-21) at Tropicana Field should be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-4 in favor of the Rays. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET on June 9.
The probable starters are Tyler Glasnow for the Rays and Andrew Heaney (4-3) for the Rangers.
Rangers vs. Rays Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Rays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Rays 5, Rangers 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Rays
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
|Rays vs Rangers Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- The Rangers have been an underdog just two times in their last 10 contests and split those games 1-1.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Texas and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rangers' record against the spread is 5-1-0 over their previous 10 matchups (oddsmakers set spreads in six of those contests).
- The Rangers have come away with 13 wins in the 22 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Texas has been victorious two times in four chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 40.8% chance of pulling out a win.
- Texas has the most productive offense in baseball, scoring 6.3 runs per game (386 total runs).
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.58 ERA this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||Mariners||W 16-6||Andrew Heaney vs Bryan Woo|
|June 4||Mariners||W 12-3||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryce Miller|
|June 5||Cardinals||W 4-3||Martín Pérez vs Adam Wainwright|
|June 6||Cardinals||W 6-4||Dane Dunning vs Matthew Liberatore|
|June 7||Cardinals||L 1-0||Jon Gray vs Jack Flaherty|
|June 9||@ Rays||-||Andrew Heaney vs Tyler Glasnow|
|June 10||@ Rays||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Taj Bradley|
|June 11||@ Rays||-||Martín Pérez vs Shane McClanahan|
|June 12||Angels||-||Dane Dunning vs Tyler Anderson|
|June 13||Angels||-||Jon Gray vs Jaime Barria|
|June 14||Angels||-||Andrew Heaney vs Reid Detmers|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.