Rangers vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - June 9
In the series opener on Friday, June 9, Tyler Glasnow will toe the rubber for the Tampa Bay Rays (46-19) as they square off against the Texas Rangers (40-21), who will answer with Andrew Heaney. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET at Tropicana Field.
The Rangers are +145 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favorite Rays (-175). The total for the game is set at 8.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Glasnow - TB (0-0, 3.72 ERA) vs Heaney - TEX (4-3, 4.03 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-170||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-180||+155||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to wager on the Rangers and Rays game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Rangers (+145), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Rangers win, and you bet $10, you'd get $24.50 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Adolis García hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
Rangers vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 56 times this season and won 42, or 75%, of those games.
- The Rays have gone 23-4 (winning 85.2% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays have a 7-2 record across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to go over the total one time.
- The Rangers have been chosen as underdogs in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (59.1%) in those games.
- The Rangers have a win-loss record of 2-2 when favored by +145 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been underdogs twice and split those games 1-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Rangers vs. Rays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corey Seager||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+175)|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+200)|
|Robbie Grossman||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (+675)||0.5 (+300)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (-161)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+185)|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1600||6th||2nd|
|Win AL West||+150||-||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.