Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Texas Rangers will send a hot-hitting Corey Seager to the plate against the Seattle Mariners and J.P. Crawford, who has been on a tear as of late, when the squads square off on Friday at 8:05 PM ET.
The Mariners are listed as +105 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favorite Rangers (-125). The over/under is 9.5 runs for the contest (with +100 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents are 8-2-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rangers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Mariners Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Mariners|
|Rangers vs Mariners Odds|
|Rangers vs Mariners Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have won 59 of the 101 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (58.4%).
- Texas has gone 51-35 (winning 59.3% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -125 or shorter.
- The Rangers have a 55.6% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- In the 151 games in which oddsmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 80 times (80-64-7).
- The Rangers have a 9-5-0 record ATS this season (covering 64.3% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.