Texas Tech vs. West Virginia: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
Big 12 play features the Texas Tech Red Raiders (1-2) taking on the West Virginia Mountaineers (2-1) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium. The Red Raiders are favored by 6 points. The over/under in this contest is 55.5 points.
In this article, you will see odds and spreads for the Texas Tech vs. West Virginia matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Morgantown, West Virginia
- Venue: Mountaineer Field at Milan Puskar Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Texas Tech Moneyline||West Virginia Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texas Tech (-6)||55.5||-250||+190||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texas Tech (-5.5)||54.5||-225||+184||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- UCLA vs Utah
- Texas vs Baylor
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- SMU vs TCU
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- NC State vs Virginia
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Georgia State vs Coastal Carolina
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Cal vs Washington
- UCF vs Kansas State
- USC vs Arizona State
- UAB vs Georgia
- BYU vs Kansas
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
Texas Tech vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has not won against the spread this season in two opportunities.
- The Red Raiders have not covered the spread when favored by 6 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- West Virginia has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers have not covered the spread when an underdog by 6 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
Texas Tech 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+100000||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Win the Big 12||+1800||Bet $100 to win $1800|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.