Rangers vs. Angels: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels take the field on Monday at Angel Stadium of Anaheim against Jon Gray, who is projected to start for the Texas Rangers. First pitch will be at 9:38 PM ET.
The favored Rangers have -185 moneyline odds against the underdog Angels, who are listed at +150. A 9-run over/under is listed in this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Rangers vs. Angels Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers have played as the favorite in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- The Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Rangers' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have put together a 62-42 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 59.6% of those games).
- Texas has gone 21-9 (winning 70% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Rangers' implied win probability is 64.9%.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 154 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 82 of those games (82-65-7).
- The Rangers have gone 9-5-0 ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.