Rangers vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 25
The Texas Rangers (87-68) take a five-game winning streak into a road contest versus the Los Angeles Angels (70-86) at 9:38 PM ET on Monday.
The Rangers will look to Jon Gray (8-8) against the Angels and Patrick Sandoval (7-13).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, September 25, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - TEX (8-8, 4.04 ERA) vs Sandoval - LAA (7-13, 4.64 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Angels|
|Rangers vs Angels Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jon Gray
- The Rangers' Gray (8-8) will make his 29th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in 2 1/3 innings against the Boston Red Sox.
- The 31-year-old has pitched in 28 games this season with an ERA of 4.04, a 2.5 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.295.
- He has earned a quality start 11 times in 28 starts this season.
- In 28 starts this season, Gray has lasted five or more innings 21 times, with an average of 5.4 innings per appearance.
- He has made 28 appearances and finished four of them without allowing an earned run.
Jon Gray vs. Angels
- The Angels have scored 714 runs this season, which ranks 16th in MLB. They have 1300 hits, 17th in baseball, with 224 home runs (third in the league).
- The right-hander has faced the Angels one time this season, allowing them to go 6-for-24 with a home run and an RBI in seven innings.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Patrick Sandoval
- Sandoval (7-13) gets the starting nod for the Angels in his 28th start of the season. He's put together a 4.64 ERA in 141 2/3 innings pitched, with 126 strikeouts.
- In his last time out on Tuesday, the left-hander tossed five innings against the Tampa Bay Rays, allowing two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 4.64, with 8 strikeouts per nine innings in 27 games this season. Opponents are batting .262 against him.
- Sandoval is trying to pick up his ninth quality start of the season.
- Sandoval will try to build on a four-game streak of going five or more innings (he's averaging 5.2 innings per appearance).
- In two of his appearances this season he did not allow an earned run.
Patrick Sandoval vs. Rangers
- He will take the mound against a Rangers squad that is hitting .266 as a unit (second in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .457 (second in the league) with 223 total home runs (fourth in MLB action).
- In 2 2/3 innings over one appearance against the Rangers this season, Sandoval has a 13.5 ERA and a 3.75 WHIP while his opponents are batting .364.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.