Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +1000 as of September 28, the Dallas Cowboys aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +155
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys' Super Bowl odds (+1000) place them just sixth-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are third-best.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Cowboys have experienced the 11th-smallest change this season, improving from +1500 at the start to +1000.
- The implied probability of the Cowboys winning the Super Bowl, based on their +1000 moneyline odds, is 9.1%.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has won twice against the spread this season.
- Two Cowboys games (out of three) have hit the over this season.
- The Cowboys are 2-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Dallas has played as a moneyline favorite in every game this season.
- The Cowboys sport the 11th-ranked offense this year (354.3 yards per game), and they've been even better on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with only 262.0 yards allowed per game.
- The Cowboys have been surging on both sides of the ball, ranking fifth-best in scoring offense (28.7 points per game) and third-best in scoring defense (12.7 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- On the ground, Tony Pollard has two TDs and has gained 264 yards (88.0 per game).
- Pollard also has 12 receptions for 48 yards and zero scores.
- In three games, Dak Prescott has passed for 647 yards (215.7 per game), with three touchdowns and one interception, completing 67.6%.
- On the ground, Prescott has scored zero TDs and gained 44 yards.
- In the passing game, CeeDee Lamb has scored zero times, hauling in 19 balls for 273 yards (91.0 per game).
- In three games, Rico Dowdle has rushed for 71 yards (23.7 per game) and zero scores.
- Micah Parsons has registered 12 tackles, 5.0 TFL, four sacks, and one pass defended in three games for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+12500|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+50000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||-||+700|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+900|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+900|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:14 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.