Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Julio Rodriguez and the Seattle Mariners take on Evan Carter and the Texas Rangers on Thursday at 9:40 PM ET.
The Mariners are favored in this one, at -115, while the underdog Rangers have -105 odds to play spoiler. The over/under for the game is listed at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- The Rangers are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Rangers and their foes are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Rangers' previous 10 games have not had a runline posted by oddsmakers.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have been victorious in 21, or 47.7%, of the 44 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Texas has entered 35 games this season as the underdog by -105 or more and is 15-20 in those contests.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Games involving Texas have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 83 of 157 chances this season.
- The Rangers have posted a record of 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.