UTEP vs. Louisiana Tech: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 29
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (2-3) are small, 1-point underdogs in a road CUSA matchup against the UTEP Miners (1-4) on Friday, September 29, 2023 at the Sun Bowl Stadium. The total for this matchup has been set at 50.5 points.
UTEP is putting up 350.8 yards per game on offense (95th in the FBS), and rank 98th defensively, yielding 403 yards allowed per game. With 27.6 points per game on the offensive side of the ball, Louisiana Tech ranks 80th in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 98th, surrendering 28.8 points per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
UTEP vs. Louisiana Tech Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Venue: Sun Bowl Stadium
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on UTEP vs. Louisiana Tech? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
UTEP Recent Performance
- It's been a tough three-game stretch for the Miners, who rank -40-worst in total offense (322.3 yards per game) and -57-worst in total defense (477.3 yards per game allowed) over their last three contests.
- With 15 points per game on offense (-95-worst) and 38 points per game allowed on defense (-98-worst) over the last three games, the Miners have been getting outplayed on both sides of the ball recently.
- Although UTEP ranks -28-worst in pass defense over the last three games (232.3 passing yards allowed), it has been more successful offensively with 241 passing yards per game (97th-ranked).
- It's been a hard three-game stretch for the Miners, who rank -98-worst in rushing offense (81.3 rushing yards per game) and -116-worst in rushing defense (245 rushing yards per game allowed) over their previous three contests.
- The Miners have no wins against the spread and are 0-3 overall in their past three games.
- UTEP has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
Week 5 CUSA Betting Trends
UTEP Betting Records & Stats
- UTEP has covered the spread once in five games this season.
- The Miners have covered the spread once when favored by 1 point or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Two of UTEP's five games with a set total have hit the over (40%).
- UTEP has been favored on the moneyline three total times this season. They've gone 1-2 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -110 or shorter, UTEP has a record of 0-0 (33.3%).
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Miners' implied win probability is 52.4%.
UTEP Stats Leaders
- Gavin Hardison has racked up 947 yards (189.4 ypg) on 73-of-129 passing with five touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Torrance Burgess Jr. has 298 rushing yards on 56 carries with two touchdowns. He's also tacked on eight catches for 117 yards (23.4 per game).
- Deion Hankins has carried the ball 58 times for 297 yards (59.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Kelly Akharaiyi's 253 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 29 times and has totaled 14 catches and one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Ballard has caught 12 passes while averaging 41.4 yards per game and scoring one touchdown.
- Tyrin Smith's 19 grabs have turned into 191 yards and one touchdown.
- Tyrice Knight paces the team with 2.5 sacks. He's also the team's tackle leader, and has amassed five TFL and 51 tackles.
- Trez Moore has a team-leading one interception to go along with six tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.