Cowboys vs. Patriots: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 4
According to oddsmakers, the Dallas Cowboys (2-1) are less than a touchdown favorite (-6.5) on Sunday, October 1, 2023 against the New England Patriots (1-2). The game's total has been listed at 43 points.
As the Cowboys ready for this matchup against the Patriots, here are their betting insights and trends. Before the Patriots meet the Cowboys, prepare for the matchup by taking a look at their betting insights and trends.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Cowboys vs. Patriots Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Dallas Moneyline||New England Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Cowboys (-6.5)||43||-275||+225||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Cowboys (-5.5)||43.5||-260||+215||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 4 Odds
- Click here for Seahawks vs Giants
- Click here for Cardinals vs 49ers
- Click here for Chiefs vs Jets
- Click here for Raiders vs Chargers
Dallas vs. New England Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Cowboys vs. Patriots Betting Insights
- Dallas is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have won once ATS (1-1) as a 6.5-point favorite or more this year.
- Dallas has gone over in two of three games with a set total (66.7%).
- New England has one win against the spread this season.
- One New England game (out of three) has gone over the point total this season.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.