Corey Seager vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
Corey Seager, with a slugging percentage of .444 in his past 10 games -- including two home runs -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers against the Tampa Bay Rays, with Tyler Glasnow on the mound, October 3 at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will square off to begin the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a hitless performance in his previous game (0-for-4) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Corey Seager Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +320)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Corey Seager? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Corey Seager At The Plate
- Seager leads Texas with 155 hits and an OBP of .388 this season.
- He ranks fifth in batting average, 10th in on base percentage, and second in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB action.
- Seager has picked up a hit in 76.5% of his 119 games this season, with at least two hits in 37.8% of those games.
- In 26.1% of his games this season, he has gone deep, and 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
- In 54 games this year (45.4%), Seager has picked up an RBI, and in 23 of those games (19.3%) he had more than one. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- He has scored at least once 62 times this season (52.1%), including 23 games with multiple runs (19.3%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
Corey Seager Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 9.4 K/9, the fourth-best in MLB.
- The Rays have the fifth-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (3.87).
- The Rays give up the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Glasnow (10-7) takes the mound for the Rays in his 22nd start of the season. He has a 3.60 ERA in 120 2/3 innings pitched, with 162 strikeouts.
- The righty's last appearance came on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, when he threw five scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- In 21 games this season, the 30-year-old has put up a 3.60 ERA and 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .209 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.