Jonah Heim vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
The Texas Rangers, including Jonah Heim (.200 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Tuesday at 3:08 PM ET. The clubs will match up to start the AL Wild Card Series.
In his most recent appearance, he went 1-for-3 against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Jonah Heim Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -143)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +575)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonah Heim? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Jonah Heim At The Plate
- Heim is hitting .260 with 29 doubles, 18 home runs and 40 walks.
- Heim has picked up a hit in 65.6% of his 128 games this year, with at least two hits in 24.2% of them.
- He has hit a home run in 14.1% of his games in 2023, and 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Heim has an RBI in 51 of 128 games this season, with multiple RBI in 23 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 14 contests.
- In 48 of 128 games this season, he has scored, and 12 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
Jonah Heim Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- The Rays' 3.87 team ERA ranks fifth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Glasnow (10-7) takes the mound for the Rays in his 22nd start of the season. He's put together a 3.60 ERA in 120 2/3 innings pitched, with 162 strikeouts.
- His last time out came on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, when the righty threw five scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- The 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.60, with 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opponents are batting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.