Leody Taveras vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
The Texas Rangers, including Leody Taveras (.250 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 63 points below season-long percentage), battle starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Tuesday at 3:08 PM ET. The teams will take the field to begin the AL Wild Card Series.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-3) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Leody Taveras Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +750)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +290)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +195)
Looking to place a prop bet on Leody Taveras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Leody Taveras At The Plate
- Taveras has 31 doubles, three triples, 14 home runs and 35 walks while hitting .268.
- He ranks 48th in batting average, 107th in on base percentage, and 83rd in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB action.
- In 63.6% of his 143 games this season, Taveras has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 37 multi-hit games.
- In 9.1% of his games this season, he has hit a long ball, and 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 30.8% of his games this season, Taveras has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 10.5% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- He has scored at least once 52 times this year (36.4%), including 14 games with multiple runs (9.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Nate Lowe
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Josh Jung
Leody Taveras Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- The Rays have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks fifth across all league pitching staffs.
- Rays pitchers combine to surrender 177 home runs (1.1 per game), the fourth-fewest in baseball.
- Glasnow makes the start for the Rays, his 22nd of the season. He is 10-7 with a 3.60 ERA and 162 strikeouts in 120 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, when the righty went five scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- In 21 games this season, the 30-year-old has put up a 3.60 ERA and 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .209 to opposing batters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.