Nate Lowe vs. Rays Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
Nate Lowe -- with an on-base percentage of .195 in his past 10 games, 165 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers versus the Tampa Bay Rays, with Tyler Glasnow on the hill, on October 3 at 3:08 PM ET. The teams will meet to start the AL Wild Card Series.
In his most recent game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Mariners.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 3:08 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: ABC
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -175)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +260)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +180)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe is hitting .262 with 38 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 93 walks.
- Among the qualifying hitters in MLB, his batting average ranks 66th, his on-base percentage ranks 24th, and he is 94th in the league in slugging.
- Lowe has picked up a hit in 114 of 161 games this season, with multiple hits 42 times.
- In 10.6% of his games this season, he has homered, and 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- In 35.4% of his games this season, Lowe has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 13.0% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 42.2% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 10.6%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Rangers Players vs the Rays
- Click Here for Adolis García
- Click Here for Mitch Garver
- Click Here for Marcus Semien
- Click Here for Corey Seager
- Click Here for Jonah Heim
- Click Here for Leody Taveras
- Click Here for Josh Jung
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Rays pitching staff ranks fourth in MLB.
- The Rays have the fifth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.87).
- The Rays allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (177 total, 1.1 per game).
- Glasnow makes the start for the Rays, his 22nd of the season. He is 10-7 with a 3.60 ERA and 162 strikeouts in 120 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Boston Red Sox, when he threw five scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.60, with 12.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opponents are hitting .209 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.