Rangers vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - AL Wild Card Series Game 2
Game 2 of the Wild Card round between the Tampa Bay Rays and the Texas Rangers will take place on Wednesday, October 4 at Tropicana Field, with Zach Eflin taking the ball for the Rays and Nathan Eovaldi taking the hill for the Rangers. The first pitch will be thrown at 3:08 PM ET. The Rangers currently lead the series 1-0.
The Rangers are +120 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Rays (-145). The total is 8 runs for the game.
Rangers vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, October 4, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Eflin - TB (16-8, 3.50 ERA) vs Eovaldi - TEX (12-5, 3.63 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Rays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (+120) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Marcus Semien hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have been favored 128 times and won 84, or 65.6%, of those games.
- The Rays have gone 59-26 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter (69.4% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Tampa Bay has a 59.2% chance to win.
- The Rays have a 4-3 record from the seven games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over eight times.
- The Rangers have been victorious in 23, or 47.9%, of the 48 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Rangers have won eight of 19 games when listed as at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have a record of 2-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents are 2-7-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Rangers vs. Rays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+240)|
|Corey Seager||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (-111)||0.5 (+280)||0.5 (+145)|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+200)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (-149)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+250)|
|Leody Taveras||-||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+240)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1100||6th||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.