Texas A&M-CC vs. Santa Clara Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Santa Clara Broncos (4-1) against the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (2-2) at Leavey Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 74-47 in favor of Santa Clara, who is heavily favored by our model. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Islanders' last game on Wednesday ended in a 66-59 loss to UTSA.
Texas A&M-CC vs. Santa Clara Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Leavey Center in Santa Clara, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Texas A&M-CC vs. Santa Clara Score Prediction
- Prediction: Santa Clara 74, Texas A&M-CC 47
Other Southland Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Texas A&M-CC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Islanders averaged 61.7 points per game last season (246th in college basketball) while allowing 56.4 per outing (21st in college basketball). They had a +164 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 5.3 points per game.
- Texas A&M-CC scored more in conference play (65.2 points per game) than overall (61.7).
- At home, the Islanders put up 67.1 points per game last season, 8.7 more than they averaged on the road (58.4).
- At home, Texas A&M-CC allowed 52.6 points per game, 5.3 fewer points than it allowed away (57.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.