Tarleton State vs. Eastern Washington Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Tarleton State Texans (1-2) versus the Eastern Washington Eagles (3-1) at Wisdom Gym has a projected final score of 69-63 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Tarleton State, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Texans dropped their most recent matchup 64-55 against New Mexico on Sunday.
Tarleton State vs. Eastern Washington Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Wisdom Gym in Stephenville, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Tarleton State vs. Eastern Washington Score Prediction
- Prediction: Tarleton State 69, Eastern Washington 63
Other WAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Tarleton State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Texans' -128 scoring differential last season (outscored by 4.4 points per game) was a result of putting up 62.9 points per game (226th in college basketball) while allowing 67.3 per contest (256th in college basketball).
- With 60.7 points per game in WAC matchups, Tarleton State put up 2.2 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (62.9 PPG).
- Offensively the Texans fared better when playing at home last season, averaging 71.1 points per game, compared to 54.5 per game in away games.
- Tarleton State gave up 65.4 points per game last year at home, which was 4.0 fewer points than it allowed when playing on the road (69.4).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.