Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +1000, the Dallas Cowboys are No. 6 in the league in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of December 10.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are three spots lower based on their Super Bowl odds (sixth-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (third-best).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Cowboys have experienced the fourth-smallest change this season, improving from +1500 at the beginning to +1000.
- With odds of +1000, the Cowboys have been given a 9.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas has eight wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- The Cowboys have seen eight of its 12 games hit the over.
- The Cowboys have won nine of the 10 games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (90%).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been firing on all cylinders this year, as they rank fifth-best in total offense (380.4 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (287.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Cowboys have been firing on all cylinders this year, as they rank best in scoring offense (32.3 points per game) and fourth-best in scoring defense (18.3 points allowed per game).
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), with 26 TDs and six INTs, and completing 70.1%.
- Also, Prescott has rushed for 174 yards and two scores.
- In 12 games, CeeDee Lamb has 90 catches for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game) and seven TDs.
- On the ground, Tony Pollard has scored five TDs and picked up 737 yards (61.4 per game).
- In the passing game, Brandin Cooks has scored five times, hauling in 37 balls for 497 yards (45.2 per game).
- Micah Parsons has been causing chaos on defense, registering 42 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+650|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.