Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Dallas Cowboys at the moment have the sixth-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +1000.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC East: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Cowboys are only sixth-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+1000), but third-best according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Cowboys have experienced the fourth-smallest change this season, improving from +1500 at the beginning to +1000.
- The Cowboys have a 9.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Dallas' record against the spread is 8-4-0.
- There have been eight Cowboys games (out of 12) that went over the total this year.
- The Cowboys have a 9-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90% of those games).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been thriving on both sides of the ball, ranking fifth-best in total offense (380.4 yards per game) and third-best in total defense (287.1 yards allowed per game).
- The Cowboys have been a difficult matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both scoring offense (best with 32.3 points per game) and scoring defense (fourth-best with 18.3 points allowed per game) this year.
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 12 games, Dak Prescott has passed for 3,234 yards (269.5 per game), with 26 TDs and six INTs, and completing 70.1%.
- Prescott also has rushed for 174 yards and two scores.
- CeeDee Lamb has 90 receptions for 1,182 yards (98.5 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- On the ground, Tony Pollard has scored five TDs and picked up 737 yards (61.4 per game).
- Brandin Cooks has 37 receptions for 497 yards (45.2 per game) and five TDs in 11 games.
- Micah Parsons has been causing chaos on defense, totaling 42 tackles, 13.0 TFL, 11.5 sacks, and two passes defended for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+75000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+10000|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+600|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+3000|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.