Cowboys Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 11, the Dallas Cowboys' odds of winning the Super Bowl (+700) make them fourth-best in the NFL.
Watch the Cowboys this season on Fubo!
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +700
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cowboys in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cowboys Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+700), the Cowboys are fourth-best in the league. They are two spots higher than that, second-best, according to computer rankings.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Cowboys' Super Bowl odds up from +1500 at the start of the season to +700. Among all teams in the league, that is the seventh-smallest change.
- With odds of +700, the Cowboys have been given a 12.5% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Dallas Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Dallas is 9-4-0 this year.
- The Cowboys have seen eight of its 13 games go over the point total.
- The Cowboys have a 10-1 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 90.9% of those games).
- Dallas has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have been a tough matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both total offense (fourth-best with 381.5 yards per game) and total defense (third-best with 289.9 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Cowboys have been a difficult matchup for opposing teams, as they rank top-five in both scoring offense (best with 32.4 points per game) and scoring defense (fourth-best with 17.9 points allowed per game) this year.
Cowboys Impact Players
- In 13 games, Dak Prescott has thrown for 3,505 yards (269.6 per game), with 28 TDs and six INTs, and completing 69.3%.
- In addition, Prescott has rushed for 185 yards and two scores.
- CeeDee Lamb has 96 catches for 1,253 yards (96.4 per game) and eight TDs in 13 games.
- In 13 games, Tony Pollard has rushed for 796 yards (61.2 per game) and five scores.
- In the passing game, Brandin Cooks has scored five times, catching 39 balls for 534 yards (44.5 per game).
- Micah Parsons has registered 44 tackles, 14.0 TFL, 12.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games for the Cowboys.
Bet on Cowboys to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cowboys Player Futures
2023-24 Cowboys NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Giants||W 40-0||+150000|
|2||September 17||Jets||W 30-10||+100000|
|3||September 24||@ Cardinals||L 28-16||+150000|
|4||October 1||Patriots||W 38-3||+150000|
|5||October 8||@ 49ers||L 42-10||+300|
|6||October 16||@ Chargers||W 20-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Rams||W 43-20||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Eagles||L 28-23||+650|
|10||November 12||Giants||W 49-17||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Panthers||W 33-10||+150000|
|12||November 23||Commanders||W 45-10||+150000|
|13||November 30||Seahawks||W 41-35||+12500|
|14||December 10||Eagles||W 33-13||+650|
|15||December 17||@ Bills||-||+1600|
|16||December 24||@ Dolphins||-||+700|
|18||January 7||@ Commanders||-||+150000|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 5:18 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.